Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whew!

Finally a day to catch up and take a deep breath. I have been on the go for the last 3 weeks and its been wonderful! 10 days in beautiful Costa Rica with my super daughter and a week in Seattle with artfest with beautiful art sisters. I have gone through the 640(!!) emails and now to catch up on google reader with still over 400 posts to read - tough I know!

I have tons of pics and stories and art and I will get to it. But right now I am still in a funk after leaving 70 degree weather to come home to this.



Yup. This is not a pic in Jan or Feb but today - April 8. And I'm not happy about it, so I am going to hibernate till it is gone. We are supposed to get warm weather soon, so cross fingers for me.

I was also gonna change my banner, but looks like no hurry now. Welcome to Canada.

Phooey.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! I'm happy to hear a good report on your adventures.

    And the snow thing...I so know your heart SunSister!

    ReplyDelete