Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Happy Tuesday



So another Tuesday and another trip to the library. We get our order of books once a week and I got 24!! I know!! and then I came home and ordered 20 more!! Is this an obsession or what? I got books on sewing and scrapbooking and collages! Really neat. I will post pics if I find anything interesting!

It seems like most of N. America is in a deep freeze or below normal temperatures! Friggin freezin. -37C which is like -32F. Nuts! And another week of it looks like. I cant wait for spring! I think I am not alone in wishing that Feb was over!





So tomorrow I am off to see Sarah play volleyball! They are playing at another school about an hour from here and I am going to stay at a friends house who is the mother of one of Sarahs best friends. Always fun and a nice change.


I am almost done my inspiration collage for cabinet of curiousities and I will maybe post tomorrow, depending when we leave.

Have a good day!

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my site recently:) I'm looking forward to visiting yours! Btw, your living room floors look great...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete