Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Digital Photo Scavenger Hunt

Here is my pictures for the scavenger hunt, We were given a list of 15 words and had to come up with a picture that described the word to us. I will put each word under the photo and a brief description of it.



HOBBY - This is ice fishin for all you non canadians! It's a sport that only lasts a couple months and depending on conditions - so you go while you can. This is a favourite hobby of Seans.


ARCHITECTURE - This in the inside of a building in downtown Toronto. We were there on Sarahs school trip last year.


NOSTALGIA - This a photograph of my great- great grandparents! This was taken at a distant cousins of mine. Pretty cool.


LOVER- Well, ya know I gotta say CHOCOLATE! I just love it and these are a recipe from Kay. -Delicious!


HAPPINESS- This is Sarah before we went up parasailing in Mexico. Her being happy makes me happy.


MUSIC - Some old sheet music I love to use in artwork.


PATTERN - Some of the paper I have - this is even embossed!


ANATOMY - These are Sarah and Tylers 2 thumbs up in our weekend in the Falls.


SPEED - This is also from the falls when we were up in the ferris wheel and the moon was coming up - the ferris wheel was moving .


TECHNOLOGY- This is old technology - this is the inside workings of a pocket watch I have. So intricate!


MOVIES - Never hard to find at our house.


ACHIEVEMENT - This is Sarah graduating Grade 8 and she was also Valedictorian!


EYE - I have had this on here before - Sarah's eye.


CLOSE UP - THis is a close up of my good friend Carols lilies after a rain.


CHILDREN - Or child - Sarah again! When she was 2. It's a good thing she's around - she gives me inspiration for a lot of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment