Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday monday...

This weekend we went down to my moms and her and I went shopping. She is redoing her house so we went to Home Depot and looked. We picked out colors for the floor and flooring, doors and lighting. And of course paint colors. So I HAD to get the paint chips everyone is talking about. These are huge! Love them. Great base for some art.



Last week I also got my order of moo cards. Love these! I did 50 of my own photos and got 2 of each. Great quality and fast service. Aren't they cute?




I got some funky shoes too, but I think I am gonna alter them and then I will show you!

5 comments:

  1. I like to get the laminate cabinet top samples from Home Depot too- they make good sturdy little tags- I wonder if they know we don't really want paint or a kitchen redo- we're just crafters in search of supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Oh and the cards have such lovely pictures on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh oohhh! LOVE your Moo cards. We should swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thos Moos are always so cool. Love the way yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great moo cards! aren't they the best?

    ReplyDelete