Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The last 3 days...


Day 22 - "Your Shoes"



Well, up here we are wearing boots - so these are mine on my front porch. I am liking these new boots very much and my feet are nice and warm!

Day 23 - "Something old"



That could be a lot of things around my house. :0) but I saw this first. I got this online and it is the back of a vintage photo of a young girl with this on the back.

Day 24 - "Guilty Pleasure"


If you know me at all - you know the answer to that one! lol I got these today - little baby peanut butter cups. If I dont eat the whole bag as a snack (!!) I think these would be very good in brownies. mmm.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Cheryl-you are lucky I am not at your house to eat all of those peanut butter cups!! I love them!--try never to buy them because I would eat the entire package!!

    ReplyDelete