Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Charms

I guess all the charms are on their way! I haven't got mine yet, probably take longer since I'm up here.

So I am posting some pics of my charms and in progress.


THese were metal discs that were from electrical boxes - recycling! and I had Sean drill holes in them all. I made a copy of a vintage valentine and made it the right size and cut out the circles.



I then cut out copper circles and stamped them all. They make a nice jingle.




Then put them all together with a ribbon attached and a jump ring.



Each bag sent to the host with my name and blog inside.

Can't wait to get mine!! So excited to see all the different ones. I'm glad I went with metal and a circle to be something different than a heart.

I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment: