Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday again?

Well, that week seemed like it went fast! Time for 365 pics again.



Jan 15 - this is a shot from my living room. I relisted my house on kijiji and lowered the price.
Details and more pics are here.



Jan 16 - Worked on my Strathmore workshop journal page. This was using pages of my other collage works. This was the first stage.



Jan 17 - Very cold up here in Canada - brrr. -31C at 9AM. Frost on the windows for sure!



Jan 18 - I got my tags stamped and ready for a swap I am in. I am getting 20 different stamped tags back! Can't wait to see what I get and I will be sure to post them.



Jan 19 - A painting in progress...



Jan 20 - Books that I have listed on ebay.




Jan 21 - Today! I just listed this new original in the shop.


Have a good weekend! I am gonna be making art, reading, watching movies - all the while TRYING to stay warm in the deep freeze we are going to be in.

What are you up to?


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photo tour, Cheryl ! Loving the new graphic style of your pieces. Good luck with the house sale.
    Stay cozy and creating !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl-are there any more drawings in the lazy girl book? Fun to see your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, Can I just say that I love, love, love the etch-a-sketch Home piece? SOOOO love it. Ok, now that I got that out of the way - thanks for the OWOH blog comment! :) Going to follow your blog to see what you're up to next! -Shelly

    ReplyDelete