Saturday, May 21, 2011

Third week in May....

May 14 - I had a bag of decadent cookies and these are reverse ones with white chocolate chips. I like the first better. But cookies are all good!

MAy 15 - Red sky at night...

May 16 - As usual, obsessed with NYC and reading books on history and places to visit. This page on the history of the Brooklyn Bridge.


MAy 17 - Getting caught up on my reader.

May 18 - Rain - again! But crabapples almost in full bloom.

May 19 - Driving near my house...

MAy 20 - Lilies starting to come up. A few weeks late up here.

2 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't be taking pictures while you drive, you know, LOL. Gorgeous sunset and flowers. It is SO dark and threatening to rain here, I need all the inside lights on at noon! Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red sky at night photo!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete