Friday, April 13, 2007

Swap bot!!


Have you guys heard of swap bot? I had got a link the other day but just checked it out last night. I was up till 12:30!! And I kept at it this morning!

Do you like making music Cd's?
Do you like lists?
or magazines?
books?
ATC's?

Do you like getting mail?


Well you would love this then. You only have to sign up - its FREE and make a profile and then go looking for a swap! Some are only for the U.S. due to shipping costs, but lots are International and open to new people too.

Just make sure you are able to commit to it, cause its a bummer for everyone else if someone doesn't do it.

I'm in a bunch now and it is so cool! I am doing a magazine swap, and mail swap, bookmarks, lists and a spring ATC.

Maybe you will see me in your swap travels!!

This is perfect for me cause I LOVE getting mail - seriously - it is the highlight of my day - I know, it's sad..... but up here in the northwoods especially in the SNOW, its a bright spot till spring really shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment