Friday, May 11, 2007

Busy, busy!

Yesterday and today and in fact all week, I have been sorting things out and getting ready for a yard sale. It's tomorrow! I did the flyers and ads last week, and today I priced and laid out tables. I cant do it all cause it looks like rain today. So it is all ready to go and I guess I get up early! It's supposed to be nice tomorrow.

The thing I forgot about was....BLACKFLIES!

Now anyone in the woods should know about these little pests. They are crazy up here swarming around your head and biting everywhere all day long! UHHH! Today was a little colder, and had a breeze so I managed to get some stuff done - but I keep running back into the house - like right now. My Mom has none, and she only lives 2 hours south of me. Hopefully they will only last for a couple weeks and then they die down and mosquitos come! We said we wanted summer right?





This is an old pic of my porch before I sorted - Do ya think I NEED a yard sale? Nah.....
It will be nice to get my porch back and my hammock! I will take some pics tomorrow and let you know how it went.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love yard sales! And it looks like you have some fab loot!

    PS Thanks for all your suggestions!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, looks like it is time for a sale! good luck with it. I'm jealous, I love having those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like going to yard sales better than having them! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on my blog. Your name is in the drawing... Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete