Thursday, May 17, 2007

This and that


Some random things today... some pics from the yard sale, it went ok and I forgot how much work it is! Especially to put everything away. I took a carload to donate to a local society for their yard sale this weekend and I am taking another load down to my moms this week to have one down there too! I know.... sucker for punishment, I want to get rid of some stuff tho!





Yesterday I spent most of the day in freezing cold and rain! It was a track event for Sarah and I went to see her in Javelin. She came in 3rd! Which means she gets to compete next week in the regionals. Yay Sarah!



It was so cold and wet for them all and we were sitting in little tents most of the afternoon. But then we got to go the Chinese Buffet where we pigged out!! Shrimp, roast beef and of course all kinds of chinese. Then mango and cookies and cream ice cream for dessert.

Then a pic of a vintage postcard I am putting on ebay. Isnt it pretty? I guess I wont be too sad if it doesnt sell!





Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. wow, I would have happily to come to your sale :) looks like there was a lot of interesting things!

    congrats to your daughter for her placing for competition...and good luck to her :)

    thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete