Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August!

Now it's August! It doesnt seem to be going too fast for me - just right. Which is nice. We have had so much rain in July it didnt seem like summer at all. This week tho is supposed to be sunny all week and hot! NIce.

At my famous library, I requested some books and they have come in! I am so excited - this way I can check them out and not pay for them if I don't think they are worth it.

This one was good. THe french general by Kaari Meng. She has a retail store in California and sells online. This book was filled with great photos and some good ideas for decorating and crafts.








A nice way to spend an hour or so out on my hammock on Sunday. It was wonderful! No bugs now and a breeze blowing. I got some other books done too and what a treat! It's hard not to do that every day... but then nothing would get done!

I'm hankerin ( is that a word?!) for a road trip! It's sunny and its a long weekend up here this weekend and I just want to tour! I 'm gonna look into that today - I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this book about a month ago, and I love it. Nita

    ReplyDelete