Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Books, books, books!!




This is what I have been doing today. Uploading all these books onto ebay. I have been doing this for a while now and I have done all the items from my Dads and grandads estate ended in Dec!!It was a long process, but worked out good for everyone. Now I am doing other peoples stuff and this is my friends stash. I also have a lot of stuff of my own to do. I did some of them today too. If you are wondering my ebay name is fromthepines same as here. I want to get a link to my auctions on the side, but I havent got that far yet! If anyone knows of an easy way to tell me, let me know.



Then... I went to the library!! YAY! I love the library and since I had 21 yes, 21 books in, I was excited. Our little town, which is 20 minutes away has a small library only 2 small rooms. BUT it is one of many and the head one is all online and thousands of books are there. I can put any book on hold and search for it and presto next week (or when its available) I get to pick it up! A lot came at once this week. Here are some close ups.





I cant wait to start now. I also got some DVDs and novels. House and Prep. I'm reading Elegance right now which is neat.

This was the view out the back today. It snowed yesterday!! After a month of no snow. Usually by now we have a few feet but it is nice on the heating bill!



My house - not quite but not much bigger!! I told you it was a cottage. This is my little bird house on one of the many pines.



Have a good day and I will get on that background too!! (I know, I know, I keep saying it) It's gonna be a long post, so maybe I'll do it in shifts or point form and then get more detailed later.

Thanks for reading!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment