Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Book Tuesday



Todays book is from my bookshelf - I might keep it or sell it in my spring cleaning frenzy - see below- but it is a nice book- I just havent looked at it too often. It is called A Room of one's own by Chris Casson Madden. It is about womens personal spaces and not only craft rooms but all kinds of spaces. For reading, for serenity, garden rooms and just somewhere to get away. Sounds great eh? There are all kinds of great pics in here and she does many different rooms and does the background about them. A nice read and a book to make you dream...







Today, I want to work on 2 collages for Artwords. One from last week and one from this week. I am also in a swap that vintagedragonfly is doing. That is due April 7th. I will post everything when it is done. Now to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment