Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mexico!!




Just to let everyone know..(although I dont think anyone is reading!!) Sarah and I are leaving for Mexico tomorrow! We are excited and just about all packed and now just to wait. Sarah went snowboarding today of all days - fingers crossed - she's never been before but it was a good deal with the school and she should have fun. I will rest easier when she walks in the door tho!

So I am leaving this....




YES we still have TONS of snow and STILL cold! -18C last night and it is March! I see on a lot of blogs blossoms and flowers popping up.... up here we wont have that for at least another month! Yuck. I guess the week away will have to help me through it he, he.

And I am going to this....






NO, I didnt take this pic, but its so lovely isnt it? I can feel the sand now....

No comments:

Post a Comment